Please help stop the immoral and irresponsible destruction of nature. Here are a few links to things you can do for animals this Sunday.
- Sign some petitions.
- Retweet a few animal tweets
- Tell someone that 52% Earth’s wildlife has died since 1970. (We learned this near the end of 2014 when we saw the report from a survey of more than 10,000 populations of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish.)
- Promote elimination of pesticides and restoration of damaged natural habitats. If you have a yard, you can act directly:
- Stop using herbicides and insecticides.
- Plant animal-friendly native plants (fall is the best time for shrubs and trees)
- Switch to clean nonpolluting energy.
- Advocate for reducing the human population.