- Atmosphere News: Climate change, global warming, droughts, & storms
- Biosphere News: Animals, plants, & habitats
- Population News: Human population numbers, immigration, impacts
- Science: Summaries of Hundreds of Articles in the Natural & Environmental Sciences
- My Blog Posts: Category searches for 2K+ articles
- Headlines: The latest general news stories from Buzzflash
- Commentary: My opinions on the news
Nature conservation, the preservation of Earth’s intricate webs of plants and animals, is the major challenge of our time. Species are disappearing because we are converting their habitats to farms and cities. The rate of disappearance has accelerated during recent decades. The needs of the growing human population have overwhelmed conservationists’ efforts to stop or even slow the losses. I think part of the reason for the failure is that most people are unaware of the consequences of their lives and activities. These news digests are presented to provide information on the issues and events that relate to nature conservation.
The first three sources listed above report news in continuous streams. They include stories from internet sites that have high standards for honesty and presentation quality.
Following or subscribing to the newsletters produces a daily email, but if you already receive too much email, use bookmarks instead. You don’t need to join RebelMouse.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.