Corr Syl the Warrior. A science fiction novel by Garry Rogers
Praise for Corr Syl
“This is undeniably a commendable story, one that sci-fi and fantasy fans will definitely love and talk about for a very long time.” -Barnes and Noble, Readers’ Favorite review by Lit Amri.
“…a most unusual and interestingly told tale that elicits empathy for the characters as well as the conditions it describes.” Amazon review by John H. Manhold.
“… sci-fi fan will be delighted and entertained by the pace and deep thought involved in this novel. A must for the serious sci-fi reader.” –Barnes and Noble, Readers’ Favorite review by Bill Howard.
Corr Syl Summary
Corr Syl the Warrior is an adventure on an alternate Earth on which intelligence evolved long before humans appeared. When trouble flares between humans and the ancient multi-species Tsaeb civilization, the Tsaeb send a young warrior named Corr Syl who is descended from rabbits to investigate and recommend a response.
To this point in his life, Corr Syl’s only responsibility has been to his parents and his warrior trainer. But now he is becoming interested in the beautiful but aloof Rhya Bright, and he is receiving unwanted assignments form his local district council. When Corr begins to investigate the problem, he learns that spies have infiltrated his district, and he realizes that many lives are in danger. He catches a glimpse of something truly evil, and with no time to spare, recommends a plan that will end the immediate dangers, but that might start a war.
Action, Adventure, Romance, and a few Corny Jokes
Corr Syl the Warrior Awards
*OneBookAZ 2014 Winner for Teen Literature
* Kirkus Star awarded to books of exceptional merit.—”A beautifully written YA novel that will captivate environmentalists and sci-fi fans of all ages.” Kirkus reviews (starred review). –June 2013.
* Best of 2013. Kirkus Reviews.
* Finalist. New Mexico-Arizona Book Awards. –October, 2013.
* Winner. Arizona Authors’ Association Literary Awards. –November, 2013.
- Title: Corr Syl the Warrior (#CorrSyl)
- Author: Garry Rogers (#GarryRogers: email: email@example.com)
- ASIN / ISBN: B00CYT082U / 9781484989890
- Publication: Kindle: May 22, 2013 Print: May 27, 2013 (262 p.)
- Genre: Science Fiction for young readers, #EcoSciFi
- Audience: All ages 12 and up
- Rating: PG (some Violence)
- Mood: Optimistic, Intense, Humorous, Mild Romance
- Press Kit: http://wp.me/P26kDO-Jl
- Purchase: Kindle eBook, $3.99, Paperback $14.95
Send Garry Rogers an email: